News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Good Morning~☆

It seems like I'd gotten everyone worried, I'm sorry

It's not that something has happened



……Well, something has……


It's been quite hard



But I'm okay ✧ ✧


Thank you everyone ❤〃



Ah.
That's right

Yesterday I said that I got a massage right????


Again I received some hand-made sweets


Here (°□°


Millefeuille ❤ ❤


This must've been really hard to make~~~~~~


Somehow people who can make sweets

Is cute isn't it



Maybe Reina will try to do it too (°━°



・・・・(~∀~??



.. Seems like it'll be just my mouth talking


I quitー. (lol)



I wonder if girls can make sweets


Will they be popularー lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment