News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Now!!!

This company's writings (goods and such) too


Is finally over


Things have calmed down


Everyone~


Thank you for the comforting words


Maybe it'll be fine just for 1 day


When I woke up mama had laid out a futon


Why didn't you wake me up before that


.. That's what I thought? (lol)


In the past


『Sleep properly on the futon』


Is what she'd say while waking me up


Lately when she knows Reina is tired she'd just let me sleep


Even when she covers me up she'd do it quietly


I'm really thankful


A.


I might get sleepy again


I'm not sure I should sleep again or not φ(.. )


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment