News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

◇Kaitou Reina◇

Your favorite Pokemon character is?

→ I don't know about the latest Pokemon but
maybe Pikachu (lol)


Do you like Hokkaido?

Yes
Thanks to Hokkaido, we can eat sea urchin and salmon roe


How old was Reina when accepted into Morning Musume.?

→ 13 years old ✧


Do you like Starbucks? What do you drink?

→ Well, maybe yes (lol)
Ai-chan recommended caramel steamer✧

I don't really like green tea, but Starbucks' green tea frappuchino is delicious


The pants that you wear during dance lesson is from where?

→ At jeans shop

or shops at main street✧


Linlin's good points are?

→ Amusing
When she is jokingly teased she doesn't get depressed, but make a funny comeback ♬♬
Sometimes there are people who said it's ok to joke but take it seriously right?
That's an annoying pattern


How did you feel about your first girls-only event?

→ I was nervous (lol)
Like I'm not used to it
I feel like I'm one of John
ny's lol


Is there any Berryz Koubou's song you'd like to sing at concert?

→ From Berryz it's Seishun Bus Guide or Baka ni Shinaide
From C-ute it's Edo no Temari Uta


At Space World what attractions have you tried?

→ At grade school I only went about 1 time so I don't really remember~
I think a water jet coaster.. it exist right (°□°


Have you ever heard of Akita Prefecture?

→ I don't think so
Live had never been performed there yet right
I want to go there
Speaking of Akita Prefecture it's kiritanpo right? (°O°)


Have you ever been to Okinawa? What's Okinawa's good point?

→ I have
The roofs are short and the air is really easy to breathe in
..n?
'Easy to breathe in' maybe is strange (lol)
'The roofs are short' means that the background scenery can be seen more right?
I like things like that
The sea is also beautiful, even the rice feels healthy I like it

Reina liikes that fried soumen thing (━皿━

Soumen chanpuru?
Soumin chanpuru?
Something like that


What's your favorite blood type of your opposite sex?

→ With girls' blood types maybe there are some that match and some that don't but with guys' maybe there aren't
They basicly match
Reina since childhood can blend in with guys better
I don't have to be too careful
That's why


Have you bought a dog? Are you thinking of buying another one?

→ I won't buuy
Reina is scared of dogs
In the past a dog jumped at me and ate my clothes, it's scary (lol)


Can you tell us how you set up your bangs?

→ First I use a dryer to hold them down
For the front hair I just use a straightening iron
For finishing I spray them
And use a little wax on the front hair, to lock them


How long can you do seiza?

→ If I can I don't want to do it (lol)
Japanese people who do seiza their feet's shape will become strange you know, it'll become short (°□°

.. Or so I heard (lol)

If that's hoax I'm sorry
It's just, that's what I know so I don't want to do it (lol)


How did you feel when you suddenly become center in Shabondama and Ai no Sono?

→ At that time I really didn't understand that center is such a great thing
I feel like it's just singing and dancing
On the contrary, with Shabondama when I was up for the first time there's a part of me that didn't like it
Because I was really nervous at voice recording session
If I slip just a bit (←Reina didn't think so.. back then)

You don't have to be that angry
Was what I thought because I got scolded so many times
You held ou
t really well.. Tanaka Reina..

Is what I'd say. (lol)


Do you like running?

→ Hate it hate it hate it
It's widely known that when told to 『Hurry up』 Tanaka Reina still couldn't run
even at busy place


Is a 16 years old qualified for romance target?

→ At romance I don't think age's related
If you like someone age doesn't matter right?


At Fukuoka which ramen shop do you usually go to?

→ Reina, doesn't go to ramen shop that often
What I remember is a mountain hut inside Mister Max

↑This is certainly something that only a few people would know


For pet are you a dog person? Or a cat person?
Other than that what other animals would you like to keep?

→ Cat
Other than that maybe a lion or tiger cub
Before they get too big I'll return them to the zoo. (lol)


Do you know 【Macross F】 and 【Tennis no Ouji-sama】 anime?

→ Tennis no Ouji-sama I just know the title
Oh? That 『Tenipuri』 anime??
I don't really know the details..


A friend sent me this (lol) ↓↓↓↓↓


Reina is 1200 yen

How about it? (lol)


I'm still idling around~


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment