News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

After work's over★

Today's clothes, in the morning I haven't put on boots but I posted it anyway


So I took another picture now wearing boots


And post it again




After work's over I went out for food with my family


Tanaka Reina made a very embarrassing mistake there..


The button for calling the employee and


the penholder got mixed up..



I pressed that blue part at the right instead (lol)


It's rea~lly embarrassing...


Ahahaha



Today I ordered this


Daikon salad
Chawan mushi


Sushi



My brother ordered 5 aburi toro <roasted tuna?>


So I said..


Just how much do you like it (lol)


Age nasu
Cheese wonton


Nankotsu <cartilage>


Yakitori
Sake no harasu shou <roasted salmon?>


Our family can eat a lot


Haー I'm full


Ah (°□°


My brother ordered more cheese wonton and


Aburi toro and chuu toro━━━━━


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment