News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Waーo!!!


Came to Osakaー R!P R!P R!P R!P


With R!P door to anywhere R!P R!P R!P R!P




・・・With shinkansen R!P lol



I properly sat for almost 3 hours quietly。 R!P R!P




Reina! Project




Today's clothes I've finally worn itー R!P R!P



Might be the ones I bought about half year ago or so。




That's saying too much perhaps? R!P



★JSG★ー R!P R!P R!P






Reina! Project





When I've reached the stage I'm going to do my R!PR!P R!P




Ah


Among the DVD I borrowed the last 1
【Usagi Drop】 I watched it you knoow R!P R!P


Ashida Mana-chan was cute R!P R!P R!P



Matsuyama Kenichi-san's acting was wonderfulー R!P R!P



With Matsuyama Kenichi-san's acting、 there's a really amusing scene that hit me R!P R!P R!P



People who watched Usagi Drop know it I think so I'm going to explain okー R!P R!P




Ashida Mana-chan acting as 【Rin】 her mother was interchanging with PC R!P that she knows


The mother's too cold to Rin、 Matsuyama Kenichi-san gets irritated with that attitude。 there's that kindーof scene but


That irritated scene even though it's only shot from the back it's very very very amusing R!P R!P R!P


I let my voice out and laughedー R!P lol R!P



Usagi Drop is soothing you knoow R!P R!P R!P


People who haven't watched it please try watching it R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment