News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

I've Encountered It!!


Morningー(*^ー^) R!P R!P



Today after a loong time I woke up really earlyー R!P R!P R!P R!P



Yesterday I couldn't sleep at all as a result、 just when I thought I could sleep



Seeing dream of me being chased and attacked woke me up R!P R!P



Really the worst R!P R!P R!P R!P






Today you knowー


I'm doing 【 R!P Hunter】's release commemoration Event 3 performances in Osakaー R!P R!P



Somehow I feel it's been a while since I could meet every fansー R!P R!P R!P



The worst mood too I'm going to have everyone kick it flyingー R!P R!P lol


Looking forward to it R!P R!P R!P




But you know




Reina、 has finally found it R!P R!P R!P


I'm raised you know R!P R!P R!P



Jyannnnnnn





Reina! Project



I've found door to anywhere R!PR!P R!P R!P


Terrific right R!P R!P


With this maybe I'll go to Osaka in a flash R!P lol lol lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment