News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Too Painful( ノД`)…


Everyoneー

Were you shocked by earlier's update




Yaーy







Reina won't do such thing as transfer you know lol










I'm still Morning Musume。's Tanaka Reina






Or rather please let me















Changing the topic but you seeーe






Just now、 I watched Romeo and Juliet movie







I cried






How painful it is…







Too pitiful






Somehow now my movie switch is turned on











I want to watch movieー




What kind of movie does everyone like





Reina likes the one like Romeo and Juliet too but





I also like love comedy types


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please,can someone let Comments on Reinas blog for me ?
Because I cant...so if someone have ameba,please send her this ....you'll be the kindest ever!!! help me to support reina

"私はアフリカのモロッコから13歳の女の子です
私は大きなREINA TANAKAのファンだ!!
REINA I LOVE YOU !!!
私の夢はいつかREINA TANAKAを満たすためにです!
Happy Bday for 11/11/11!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfvmMjW_nkU "

Anonymous said...

I like love comedy moveis too~! :)

Post a Comment