News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

I'm Like This But。


Yahho







How is everyonee



Excuse me for yesterday


I"m already all rightー


Everyone who reads this blog is kind so

Even if Reina expresses her emotion with words honestly
(Sad or irritated or such。 lol)



You'll react to it so it's truly reassuring


Thankss


Not just yesterday

But since this blog started I've had many troubles even more than yesterday



Many times I've stopped updating


There's even time when I myself wavered whether to stop blog or not。


But at those times、 everyone


Even during the period when Reina wasn't updating
Has always alーlways been giving comments

Even though the comments number has become so amazing I noticed



From then I'd read everything



I really do want to continue I thought


Somehow I'm sorry that I'm a girl with lots of various troubles



I'm truly supported by everyoneーhuh is what I thought


Thanks to everyone's support there's Reina right now I think

Truly truly thank you



I'm like this but
From now on too please treat me kindly


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment