News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Refrigerator's Inside。。


Good eveningー

It's sudden but~

I'm going to introduce the contents of Reina's house's refrigerator ok

Jyarannn





Chocola BB



Red Bull

I'm stockpiling it




Vegetable juice

I also stockpile this





Somehow lately I'm addicted to nutrition drink type



The C1000 I uploaded last time has already entered hall of fameーthough

Today I also drank it

Wonder if I'm taking too much vitamin




But it seems good for beauty so it's fine I guess lol



Today I'm somewhat tiredー

And so、 I'm going to rush into sleep time soon I think

Bye thennn


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment