News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, December 12, 2011

I'm a Magician(lol)


Good evemingー

My shoulder pain has been cured
With my magic lol

Yess
In weird tension Tanaka is


Um you knoーw


I have something I want to introduce to everyoneー



This gloss I recommend it!!


※The outfit is hidden

This gloss you knowー

I don't even know when or

Who I received it from

Or even if I bought it myself I don't remember it though okー (lol)

It's a really cute colourーyou know

Makeup-san also said it's cute





For girls I recommend it you know

For girls orーrather

Only girls use it huh


Ahh
Today I also drank C1000

That's really godly delishー

Moreover in 1 bottle it contains 50 lemons worth of vitamin it says

Terrific (lol)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment