News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Falling…Dropped All Over…


Soーーcooーーldーー

Today is shooting in the gym but…

It's passed the most

It's too coldー


Somebody・・・


Help me pleaa~se

(lol)


Putting thatーaside yesterday I got a massage after a while


The sweets from sensei after a while is…


Choco cake


Chocolate cake

Yahhoーi



But yesterday I was too sleepy I fell asleep many times

When I was reading blog's comments while receiving massage

As I was falling asleep I dropped my cellphone all over

Wonder if my cellphone's broken、、


Even now I'm somewhat half asleepー so if my sentences are weird

Excuse me


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment