News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Anpanman's the Strongest。


Good eveningー

Earlier travel time was more than one hour

Of course I was dead asleep but

When I woke up I was surprised



I've messed up my hair in my sleep ←here!

My hair was messed up in my sleepーpp

Moreover it's just my right forelock
Just how did I sleepppp like that、、、

Isn't that what you're thinking?( ̄▽ ̄


Earlier you know Anpaman's song lyric is niceーisn't it became the topic

When I tried singing it somehow I looked over my life and I thought I'll do my best
The first produced lyrics or such is niceーso everyone too try listening to iit

When I listen to Anpanman's song

Only Anpanman comes to my mind but

When I look at the lyrics again it's really nice or rather、、、

Anpanman is amazing huh。

As expected he's not only strong。 Ufufufu。lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment