News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Truth is I Wanted to Post This Yesterday…


The moment I was going to make an updateー it went to maintenance I couldn't update

I'll just upload it as it is yesterday (lol)


-----------------




Good eveningーg

At earlier's pocky's update's pic、 my head's a topknot


This time is the forelock down version






As I thought forelock is important isn't it

The impression's changed right







What kind of 1 day was it for everyone today??





Reina's really laughing and really using her head she's tired (lol)

A really luxury 1 day


Tomorrow too I hope I'll be able to spend it enjoyablyー

Good night


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment