News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Luxurious 1 Day★


Heーlloo


Yesterday it's a bit early but

My friends have held a birthday party for Reina

Jyannn





Birthday card


Lots of meals were also prepared

Reina's favourite karaage and such

Snacks and cake and such

Giving lots of surprises

I truly truly felt happy


Even presents were given with the surprise I was really shocked you know

This kind of thing is the first is how it felt








As expected for November 11th people pocky is essential isn't it





Doing impersonation doing skit。 lol

Playing trump

I really used my head and body I got tired but (lol)





It's been a while since I laughed loudly like that

Trulyyy

I got to receive luxuryー





↑Aroma humidifier


As I thought friends are nice aren't they "

Even though it's a gathering of people who already passed twenty years old

What we do is the same as students (lol)

I really do want to live excitingly enjoyably forever




Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment