News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Persistent You Say?(lol)


Morninggg

Today I woke up really early~

Parka I uploaded yesterday is really too cute self praising


Is it ok if I upload the pics once again? lol




Really terrifiーc


In the middle of this R the skull-chan is too cute right




Persistent you say

…(*´艸`) lol

Sorry ok




Um you seeー

It's sudden but inside Osaka's USJ? I think? there's a popcorn shop do you knoww

That's really delishー

There are tens of kinds of it you know

Reina you know likes the choco and nuts one and caramel nuts

Someone give me please (lol)

Tehe (*´艸`)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment