News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Friend★


Yappii

Seeing a friendly couple going to school in the morning somehow was heartwarming for Tanaka (*´艸`)


Uniform is kinda nice isn't it

Somehow my remarks are completely turning into that of a middle aged lady (lol)








In the middle of phone call Tanaka-sa~n





It came from my hometown's friend but you know

To home、 they're on the way walking backーapparently

It's a friend that often calls at those times

A companion to waste time huh I am。。





Actually at this time Reina wanted to get in the bath you seeー

I thought I'd hang up soon but a long talk started so while on the phone I took pics to be used for blog

Feels like getting two birds with one stone right

I used it correctlyーdidn't I?




A friend that can't quite hang up…lol





Re 【Walk quicklyーwon't you Reina has to be early tomorrow so she has to get in the bath quickly~(━ε━) lol】

Fr 【It's because I hurry like that I got a callus youーknow






...Like I care


This friend has been together since middle high school and when I go back to my hometown we always play

Even though I say all I want to say they won't get discouraged so it's easy to be together


My hometown's friends、 there are only 2 already that keep in touch

It's the 1 among them so I have to treasure it






Is what I'm thinking in my heart lol


Probably the person themselves doesn't think that Reina think of such thing I think but

Hometown's friends really are nice aren't they


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

1 comment:

Love Reina-san said...

You have the best friend ever :)

Post a Comment