News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ustream was Truly Fuun♪It's Too Plain was My Face Awful?(lol)


Otsukareinaa

People who watched Ustream

Thank you very muchhh




Mama when you're watchingー the play I wish you'd talk a little more。 said that (lol)

Sorries (・ω・) lol


Doing Ustream today I thought

Haikara Tantei Ou I like it

Truly was fun


Somehow……

Thank you very much

That I get to come across Haikara Tantei Ou



Everyday everyday it's not always fun stuff but

If I can overcome the hard stuff too

Doingーit enjoyably like this happy stuff will also come

From now on too Reina will do her best

Yay


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment