News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

This is a Big Hit Inside Reina!!!!!!


Everyone thanks for worrying about my eyes yesterday

It's not because I was hit or beaten by someone's hand・・(lol) or such so it's truly allright

Somehow suddenly I'm feeling uneasy to my eyes that tears came out。 feels like that

Yesterday I received eye lotion from the ophthalmologist and if I take it every day I'll be all right



At Hello! Channel vol.5 that I introduced yesterday you knoww

Reina's experienced being Kadokawa president 's secretary

I was nervous you know of course (lol)



Because I was even let to participate in a normal serious meeting you know?lol

Reina can participate in this kind of thingー (´°Д°)

Is what you'd think isn't it (lol)

The bentou was very delicious

Look forward to seeing Hello! Channel ok

Because it's very gorgeous



I was taken care of by the real (lol) secretary Teratani-san

I was taken care so so much (lol)

My outfit also has neat and tidy feel to it

Looking forward to the DVD aren't you (lol)





Ahh

Changing the topic when I have time I watched doramas for just a bit you know

【Rokudenashi Blues】 is really amusing

Reina also wants to appear…(lol)

In thatーkind ofーgenre's dorama or movie or such (´∀`)



There's still so many I haven't been able to watch so、 after watching them if inside Reina

There's another one that becomes a hit more than Rokudenashi Blues she'll report it


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment