News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

The☆First☆!!


Otsukareenaー

Live has ended you knoーw


Today you knoww

My nose was really hanatareina (°□°`) lol

My nose was stuffed and blocked it's awful

There's also the case of catching a cold

So


So


So


Somehow



It was the first time I got a single room you know

My dressing room that is




Listening to music。。。






Listening to music。。。




Listening to music。。。








Snortー tried blowing like that (lol)

Snortーereina




・・・・(・━・) Silenーce


It's so cold so cold feels like I'm going to regress back to cold (lol)




Or rather the cold really isn't healingーーーー (・Д・)

Please give me a break YO

YO YO~ (lol)

Only my tension that's high…


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Cute music player ^-^ and Awesome pics! =)

Post a Comment