News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

I Like to be Buried。


Good morniing

Today's hotel you know、、、

Again the bed was biiig (°□°`)

I slept while being buried in pillows





Felt so goodー(*´艸`)

I'm happy



It's just。。。


From the morning my runny nose won't stop。。。




I blew my nose too hard my nose hurts (ノ_・。)

OhーNoー

OhーMy Goーd


It's really katakana but pay no attention to it (lol)


Today is also Osaka 2 performances

Ganbareina


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

5 comments:

Love Reina-san said...

Hi there :) I love tanaka reina very much , i saw that i'm the only one comment , :) Just say that i want to thank u for always translate these , i'm gonna keep tracking this :)

Nikki said...

Dont worry your not the only one that comments =)
I myself love Tanaka Reina very much too! ^_^ and i will also like to thank you for translateing.I come on this site everyday!Arigato

lzz said...

Thanks so much for the comments! xD
It makes the blog feels more alive. ;)

Nikki said...

Your Welcome! XD

Anonymous said...

Heyeah, don't forget about me ^^

There not many commenters but a bunch of readers and reina lovers here murphy

and I think they are all happy and grateful for all the effort izz and sherry putting in the translations, right everybody?

So once again a big THANKS from

DangAtYT

Post a Comment