News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Tehe(●´∀`●)


Today there's a production announcement of 【Haikara Tantei Ou】 stage



So excited

Truly thank goodness my physical condition has gone betterー 




Also I'll upload pics from Doyagao!'s recordingー 





At recording I was quite light headed because of the fever but

But it was fun

Holding the coughs was haard







I have a question for everyone (°O °)

Nasal mucus you knowー

Even though I let it out and let it out it still comes out

Where the heck is all that coming out from

Where inside the body is the nasal mucus hidden

If 1 time I let it out until it's empty will it not come out again (°□°`)



My apology for making a statement that's not idol-like (lol)

Tehe (●´∀`●)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment