News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Scream!!……?!


Otsukareinaa

I'll upload the pics of the stage's production announcement okaay













From the left Berryz Koubou's Shimizu Saki-chan

Tanaka Reina-chan (lol)

Same Berryz Koubou's Sudou Maasa-chan


And then the appearance during the production announcement












The production announcement was at Joypolis you see

It was finished quicker than planned so、、、
While we're there we played arouund




I rode on the jet coaster like thing after a long time

I screamed even though my throat hurts…。

I'm sorry…。

Because it's so scary…。

Tehehe (*´艸`) lol


I could only ride 1 ride but it was so fun


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment