News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Really Laughable(*´艸`)


Morningg




Today's hot isn't iit

Reina's clothes has also become more summer like





Blue short pants and pink socks

T-shirt is white it's a refreshing type right



Reina you know

I even surprised myself but today I slept for more than 12 hours you know

It's really laughable

I'm so happy (lol)


During that I woke up every now and then but

I continued to sleep you know fufu






※I haven't put on the foundation so the eyebags show but my face's features、 there's just a shadow under my eyes so it's not because of lack of sleep・unhealthy! (lol)


I don't know if it's because I slept too much so I dazeーout but・・・

Today I'll also do my best at work energetically


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Lol=) Your socks,and ur outfit is cute!

Post a Comment