News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

After A Long Time!!!!


Yahhoo

After work was finished I went out you know


I'll introduce you

Reina's boyfriend




















Hahhahhaー(━∀━)

After a long time he made an appearance it's Tanaka-kunー

Were you surprised?

He's grown bigger again right

It's been a while since I had fun with my family


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

4 comments:

Love Reina-san said...

Happy that you have a boyfriend, please be happy with him ...... Or i might die if you not happy with him ......

Nikki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lzz said...

Um....Tanaka-kun is Reina's little brother.xD
She made several jokes about how they look like a couple, and in some entries, presenting him as her "boyfriend".^^

Nikki said...

O i didnt know that ^^' my mistake XD

Post a Comment