News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Purikura★


Yahhooー

Did you watch Hello Pro!Time yesterdayー??

Reina watched it on time you know

I also had fun at the real situation but

Even watching it from TV it looks like I was having fun doesn't it

I took purikura right?

Kanon-chan shouldn't have been able to take it according toー rule because of punishment game but・・・



She's there like usuall━━━━(lol)





I'll show them all ok







Kanon-chan's gradually getting in so、 Fuku-chan pranked her with scribbles (lol)




But purikura eyes are bigg (lol)

I get surprised everytime I see it (*´艸`)

At Hello Pro!Time we can show our true self

It's really fun

I want to do it again





Ok then for the last





Commemorative 3Shot


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment