News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

In a Hurry(^-^;


Chaoー

Look loook at this messed hair from sleep



After radio's finished next was outfit fitting but

There's quite some free time so I went back home 1 time



And then I fell asleep before I knew it and I was almost late

I was so in a hurrrーy


I went to work with my hair messed up from sleep as is but

When I got back and took the pic I'll do it properlyー(°O °) thinking that I soaked it in water





It's fixed right?







Today at 25 o'clock~ TV Tokyo
Hello Pro!Time! I will appear

Everyone watch it okaay


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your shirt! =D

Post a Comment