News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Tomorrow is Finally。


Sorry for being late in the night okaーy

Now I'm doing various checking for Live

I've also gotten in the bath


Tomorrow I have to wake up early so I have to sleep quickly but

Somehow I'm not sleepyy


If you ask why。。。

It's because I was sleeping during the way 。。。

But I'll get on the bed and close my eyess



Tomorrow is the first day so my heart is so beatingー

Will it be allrightー(°□°`)





It will be allright huh (*´艸`) lol

・・・・・Yes (´-ω-`)

It's allright


To everyone who's coming tomorrow

Let's go all out togetherーok

Let's have a Live with loーtts of smiles

Good night


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment