News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Lack of Sleep Because of Fear(´°Д°)


Everyonee morningg

I don't know if it's because the wind was strong yesterday but

When I wen't to sleep the window was made a banging noise it's really scary I can't quite get much sleep。。。

My eyes are quite red~~~





Today I'm early in the morning but I ate fruits properly you know


Today's also dekopon






Yesterday the outfit or such was still not completed too

There's a lot of anxiety (´°Д°)

Will the singing also be allrightー

The dance tooー

If I tell it there will be no end so

Anyway let's go have fun

Ganbareina


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment