News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

*Today's Happening*


Helloo

Today snow is falling so much isn't i━━━━━━━━t (°□°`)


Tension was raised

It's piling up you knoーw





Hard to understand?(笑)

I took it from inside the car

It's storming snow (●´∀`●)




Ah

Today from members and Manager-san♀ I received lots of choco




Exchanging between members is a custom every year ( ´∀`)

What surprised me is I received it from 9th gen as well

Even though they shouldn't have known that it's a custom because they just joined (・Д・)


Perhaps they heard it by chance

I was so glad





To choco favoriting Reina Valentine is heaven (━∀━




Today's dance lesson was amusing you knowー(´∀`)

Because it's the first time I saw how far 9th gen can dance and such


Smile vanished from Kanon-chan who's inexperienced in dancing

I was so surprised (・━・)

That's hard isn't it。

Even Reina was also desperate at debut times




The other 3 also desperately followed while sweating

Riho-chan has learned to dance

Mizuki-chan has been forged since Egg period so she was quick to learn

Erina-chan also has worked hard


Tomorrow there's another dance lesson



How far can everyone improve by reviewing on today is what I'm looking forward tooo


Ufufu (*´艸`)

Waaーthis remark↑ resembles a seniorー (lol)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment