News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ochu(●´∀`●)


Helloo

Today also for 1 day otsukareina




Today's dance lesson、、、

My knee was broken (lol)

It really really hurtsー






I hope it'll be healed tomorrowー (・━・)



As I thoughtー at dance

Line、、、





Ah (°□°`)





Not good not good that's cloーse

I almost let my tongue slipped (´-ω-`) safe



Today let's rest slowlyー

Also my head too (´、ゝ`

There's so much to remember

But somehow it's fun






But you know

It was written at the comments

Today I didn't do karaoke alone you knoーw

If I can't even go to convenience store alone

How can I go to such place as karaoke huh (lol)





So thennn everyone all together?

Otsukareinaa


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment