News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

REAL Scary(´°Д°)


Morning (´∀`

Today is event in Nagoya

Morning Labo's day


Today you knoowー

I'm sleepy yet again。。。

Yesterday I saw scary dreams


And so I woke up many times

Furthermore you see (°□°`

The dream is so real that even in the dream

I was in a hotel bed exactlyーlike the one in reality you know


<Isn't that…Awful?>


(↑This isn't moving on cellphone so see it on PC ok。


I don't remember the details but。。。


Somehow it's a scary story that's related to butt (lol)

Oshiri kajiri mushi kind?(lol)

My butt is gone。 kind


・・・(´、ゝ` Spontaneous laughter。




Anyway I woke up like 10 times perhaps




It was really scaryyー(´°Д°




Soon rehearsal is starting you know

Today I'm also looking forward to be able to meet fans

Everyone who're coming today


Let's have fun together ok (●´∀`●)


Hyahhoーi


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment