News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Anemia(・━・)`


Otsukareina

Today also finished safely you know

At the handshake event I felt a little sick。。。

It'd be nice if today I can get lots of sleep

It must be anemia coming from lack of sleep

Tomorrow there are 3 performances you know (°□°`)






Today's outfit is like this


Again there's a hat you know







A

Today I received an overseas souvenir from Ai-chan




Red Bull

I love Red Bull so muuch


The truth is Reina also has souvenirs from Fukuoka you know。。。




Today's the only timing when everyone's gathered

But it's a different prefecture so I thought I won't brought themーbut

Giving them will become very late (lol)〃



When I get back to Tokyo I'll give them (´-ω-`





Ah

Tomorrow's Uta no Rakuen watch it okaay

Huh?

Is Reina appearing (lol)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment