News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

I've Come Home。


Good eveniingーs


Or rather I'm hoome

Reina you see

Actually was back in Fukuoka all the time

Today I've returned you know

I met papa after so long

I also met my friends it was fun you knoーw

As I thought Fukuoka is the best huh


I still want to stayーy




Uーn


Already tension is falling down。。。


Somebody comfort Reina lol

So then I'll be energetic




Ah my friend you see

Has come and bought me this kind of snacks



Umakacchan flavor

The☆Fukuoka is what it feels like


Opening it I was surprised (°□°`)



The mell-sー iis~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(lol)

But the taste was delicious you know


Going bowling went to karaoke 3 days in a row

Even sleeping and waking up when I like

Nobody will say anything




I've rested both my heart and my body

Saying bye bye to papa was lonely but

Until the time we'll live together again comes、

Reina has to work hard huh

When all my family ate meal together after a long time

『Ah。 So this is what family feels like』 is what I thought orーrather

Family eating meal together is

A normal and common thing but I was so happy you know




N~~papa━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━a (´°Д°)



・・・・Tehehe (*´艸`)

I tried shouting (lol)

It was a happy winter vacation



Ah (°□°`)

It's already setsubun huh

Demonsーout luckーin


Also also

When I saw the comments I came to want to write it

If I go to karaoke with fans doesn't it seem like it'll be lots of fun

Because allーthe time

『Oi oi 』 is what they'd likely say right

『L、O、V、E LOVELY REINAA 』 and such

As I thought I want to do a karaoke event

Everyone cooperate someーhow lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment