News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

From Today♪


Morniーn

From today work is starting

Have to do my best riight (●`∪´●)



The truth is I was thinking of uploading it yesterday but I forgoot

Introducing yesterday's dinner

Yesterday I ate at the airport you know

Caesar salad



Wiener & mashed potato



Attracted by the mashed potato I ordered it

I also really likes wiener recently I'm addicted to it



Mama was this


Pork cutlet? kinda stuff

Um you knowー

Forgotting to take the pics before eating it has become half eaten


My brother was this



Hamburg steak



Nowーthen

I'm going to go to work ok



Because I've to do my best riーght


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment