News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Want to Show Everyone!!




Today's live was also fuun━━━━━━

Reina thought

Live I really do,,,,
<Love it love it love i━t>


But。。。

Today when I was singing my voice turned inside ou━━━━━━━━t (・Д・) lol

I blew itーー(lol)


Because my throat had become dry (・━・)

Really really is a dry season huh






Nnn!!!!!!

Come to think of it the noon's stupidity exposed statement topic (°O °)


One round is 360° isn't it (lol)

I thought it's 380° for certain you know? Hehe(´∀`) lol


Tehe




Buuーtー

Today's coーーld

I'll catch a cold━━━

Somebody warm me up (lol)








Andーso




Ahh (°□°`)

I remembered

There's still pic I haven't uploaded yet

Today's lunch noo matter what I want to show everyone (lol)

Jyan





Chicken's huge isn't itー

Made me want to go to KFC (lol)

Do you know where KFC iis??lol


Vegetables too、 I got heaps of them



Andーso

Good nights


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment