News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Feel Benefitted♪






Gya~~~~~~!!!!!!!!

It's too cooーld


<What's goin' on>





From morning even in the pic it seems cold (lol)

I'm freeziーng

When I hula hooped earlier it warmed me up but

Already cold agaain




Today I woke up very early andー


Morning glow? was very beautiful you knowー


I thought I'd take a pic but

Somehow it wasn't that beautiful in the pic so

I gave up taking it


I really hate waking up early but

Today I feel somewhat benefitted






A゛━━━━━━━

Colldd

Waa━━━━━━━━ (lol)


Today's live 2 performances

Let's moriagareina



Ah!!(°□°`)

On today's Drive A GO GO! Special Reina will appeaーr

Please watch it ok


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment