News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Voice。


Hyahhoo~~i

Today's Tanaka Reina



This upper clothes is the one I wore at an Utaraku 's recording

It's cute so I bought it





A tail is attachedー(´、ゝ` fufu




Today I also ate yoghurt you know


Deーliーshー




Today there's a recording but you seeー

Right after waking up my voice can't come out can itー

Well、 I didn't just wake up though (lol)

After waking up I still can't make a loud voice so it's hard for my voice to come out

There's still time before recording so I'm going to be in high spirits and make a loud voiceー(*´艸`) lol


After I used my throat
(For example after Live or such)

My voice comes out like mad you know

If the recording is after Live、 my voice will come out consiーderablyー huーh。。。(lol)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment