News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Today(・ω・)


Otsukareinya

Today I was doing recording and Young Town and a signing you know

At Young Town I can listen to Sanma-san and Shouji-san's various stories so it's really fun


There's also conversations with adult subjects

It's just sometimes I can't follow it or I don't know the meaning right away

I also don't know some words so

That'sーkindーof regrettable huh is what I think


Because if I understand thatーkind ofーstuff

Hearing the stories、 I think it'll seem more fun


I want to become cleverer huuh。

But when I was told to go study

Hーm。。。


I'm kinda like that so (lol) it'd be nice if Reina's brain can get inserted adult's knowledge in a jiff nowー tehehe


The world isn't that sweet huh (lol)











Today you know I received a souvenir





Macadamia nuts

Who do you think it's from??~


Also lip





This you knoowー


Is from Eri (●´∀`●)






Kamei Eri (´、ゝ` fufu


She went to Hawaii apparentlyー

Thanks Erii



Ah。

I still haven't expressed my gratitude to the person herself・・・(lol)

Darn it (°□°`)


Hie~~~~~~~~


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment