News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Otsu♪〃


Ochukareina

Today I couldn't really sleep but I was able to fully enjoy it energetically

Hehe






Seーriously I'm too shocked over forgetting the good image quality cellphone that I'm depressed。lol





S/mileage Ayaka-chan (left)
Cーute Airi-chan (middle)
Morning Musume。 Reina-chan (right)

Continuing last time、 I've also attached -chan to Reina by the flow



With Berryz Koubou Risako-chan



Tomorrow is finally the last day (°O °)

Seemed longーbut also shortー

Even though it was fun being able to talk various things ith Hello's members

After tomorrow our meeting frequency will lessen huーh (・ω・)

At the last day let's also go with high spiritsー


Looks like I'll be able to sleep soundly today。。。


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment