News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Heart's Scream。


Otsukareina


Suddenly a sexy shot came━━━━━━━ (lol)



Justーkidding (lol)

I'm wearing an outfit properly you know





Whole body of today's clothesー



Aren't the boots cuーte?

It's from one spo you know




Today's clothes you knoww aaーll of them was the first time I wore it

They're becoming my favorites


While my make up was being fixed I was free so while taking pics I played around

I'll show you just a few hehe









The outfit is still a secret so they're all close up though



And then and then?


Today I ate Shigekikkusu



Somehow on the upper part there's a pic like a gold medal printed can you telll??










Somehow。。。(・ω・)









It got in。



Gold medaal

It doesn't mean I got all of them in ok





I wanted to express my joy by letting out my voice but I was embarrassed so

I screamed in my heart (lol)


Yeeeesss
















Good night
(Suddenlyy lol)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment