News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year!!!





Year 2011


<Happy new year>






<This year too be kind to me>


Please





Did everyone eat toshikoshi soba??



Going hatsumoude??



Drawing omikuji??



Last year Reina despite going hatsumoude was too engrossed in the peddlers I forgot to drew omikuji (lol)





This year I properly dr・・・・・



Nooo I mustn't rely on omikuji



Or so I said huh (lol)





I want to go but it's so cold you knoーw (lol)



Everyone drawing omikuji



The moment the year passed I did something amusing people who're like that write a lot in the comment and tell Reina about it ok



People who weren't doing anything amusing can write tooーyou know (lol)





Andーso everyone



Year 2011 too let's enjoy it together with Reinaーok





Tomorrow、(today)

☆Torihada Scoop Eizou 100ka Jiten New Year Special
★7:55~11:45
☆TV Asahi

Reina will appear

Watch it ok





Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment