News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Cooking Annou Imo!!!!!




Today I've cooked annou imo



This annou imo…


It appears in Chibi Maruko-chan right (━∀━)

What -kun was it again

Hanazawa…??
Yamaji… wrong huh

That one with onion head

I can't recall the name~~~~~~~~~~(°□°`)

My cell has died huh

Everyone will tell me through the comment right☆(lol)




Annou imo is dancing (lol)

It's being deep frieーd


Jyan

Annou imo fried potato style



Tried making ① more kind
















Mama did。(lol)


Tempura


Nothing but deep fried foodー(`◇´;lol


But however…

Another incident…


Continuing motsunabe eating tempura made sick Tanaka-saーn (lol)

Fried potato is alright though

Around tempura the tenkasu? seems like I can't handle it (__;) chiーn。


It was the day I realized that annou imo really is the number 1 delicious as baked sweet potato。

Chan chan (lol)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment