News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Today Recently。。。


Good morningg

Outside is completely autumn isn't it

Yesterday Reina who almost fell asleep at the kotatsu again

Was awoken by mama so I was saved from falling asleeーーp hehe

Lately even after sleeping and sleeping my eyes are heavy…

Why…?????



But from back then I've always hated growing old but

Really I want to go back to my teen days is what I've been thinking today recently。。。(━ε━)


……However??

Already 21~~~~

Haa

Like this gradually quickly gradually quickly

………。


。。。I stopped saying anymore (lol)

Anywayy
Let's hope today too will become a happy 1dayー。。。


…………(lol)


The pics are yesterday's






Already christmas huーh


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment