News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

☆Huge Laughter+Deep Emotion☆


Good eveniing

Today I got invited to K-san's live



Budoukan


Wheew the MC was too amusiーーing


And then I was moved

The singing voice was also too lovely


As I thought song is nice isn't itttt

It's so fun that about 2 hours and a half passed in a flash……

Like Reina herself that was doing the live the lingering memory of feeling good isー (lol)


Chance like this won't come again so

K-san fans were also gazing thoroughly ihi

Everyone has a strong feelings about K-san、 at the encore

【Wahh very nice this unity】

I really felt it in my chest


Huh??

Today there's a lot of chest joke huh (lol)

The noon entry too if I remember correctlyy。。。

Oh weーll (lol)



And so today too for 1 day otsukareina




See you laterーs


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment