News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, December 10, 2010

♪Makka ni Mooーetaaー♪


Today was Uta no Rakuen's recording



Right now I've finished the bath and while idling rolling on the bed updating

I am



But today before recording when I went shopping with mama inside the bag (・ω・)








A bug (lol)

Hoow did it get in…this guy…(lol)






Today's outfit is red


Passionate red

Makka ni mooーetaーa isn't it (*´艸`)lol



I also wore a hat





I attached the red ribbon myself yayー






The pics I'm uploading now were the ones taken with cellphone but

The ones taken with digital kamera I'll upload again tomorrow ok

Whole body pic too will also be tomorrow


Also isn't the earring cuute????



It's outfit-san's


Today I sang Matsuda Seiko-san's song

What song it is look forward to it

At the beginning of the year it'll be broadcasted oーk

On year 2011's happy new year 's time





Look forward to tomorrow's update again

So then everyone


Good nights


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment