News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, December 10, 2010

I Got Praised♪




Yahoーo everyone

Now then to continue yesterday's Utaraku



First is full body~





But the truth is this、、、

On the performance the boots are different you know

That pic doesn't exist (lol)

On the performance I wore knee high boots




Yesterday was the day of plentiful assault reporter and so (°O °)


Somehow


Somehow somehow (・Д・)


Yakumaru-san showed up



Reina、 Yakumaru-san's name、、、

Slipped when saying it (lol) tehe


Reina&co 2 of us' conversations look forward to it yayー




Lately at Utaraku a ring boom came (●υ●




I'm holding a mic so maybe it'll show is what I'm thinkiing

All of them is stylist-san's




The long unseen 2 people appear




ManaKana-san

Allways allways smiling these 2 people

Always seems to be having fun

Smiling without tensing up is nice isn't iit

I'm jealous (●´∀`●)




Yesterday was 【Energetic Bringing Medleyー】's episode so、

By watching this broadcast I want lots of people to become energetic


Ah

Yesterday、 Tsunoda☆Hiro-san praised my singing

My voice suits Matsuda Seiko-san's songs is what many people told me

From now on I want to go on singing Matsuda Seiko-san's songs (*´艸`)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment