News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Want you…to See It…Perhaps?lol


Everyone everyonee?

Tomorrow's Uta no Rakuen you know

Last week I forgot to say it

I'll say it a bit earlier。

Tomorrow's theme is。。。

What wassit

I've been on one recording after another so I forgot it


A━━━━━━(´°Д°)

Just now while writing blog I remembered
It's the day when Reina appeared with cold


Not only cold and my power didn't enter my voice was also trembling

Probably my face too。。。

Was supposedly bad。。。


I don't want to see it (lol)


While saying see it I also say I don't want to see it like which one is it

Hm。。。


Want you・・・see it・・・


Want you not to。。。


I want you to。

Please be kind to me


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment