News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

★Sunglasses Reina 4 Barrage★


Yahhoー


After arriving at stage from now it's time to stretch&vocalizeー


Now thenn from now just as written in the titleー

I'll deliver
sunglasses Reina 4 barrage














Ah。

Though I say that this jersey is S it's bigger than the usual S you knowー


S isn't this baggy
you know

If normal S size is this baggy

Just how small am I



Well seems like everyone would misunderstood only about thatー so



Probably there's S sized puma's design that's even about M size I think




The endd



Now thenn


I'm going to go stretch


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment