News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Utaraku Yaーy★


I've entered the bath

Thanks for waiting hula hoop-chan




Lately Rakuen's recording is long isn't iーt!!(°O °)


Can't really update I'm sorry

Today I'll show you a rare shot that's rare





Glasses Reina-chan


It's just a pic so it's ok but if I wear it usually it's unsuitable

Wonder why。。。





2nd recording Train was the theme

I was singing a lot more than usual so look forward to it ok


I'm doing a little bit of that dance too

That group that's lining up vertically and spinning roundly、、、(lol)ehe


Weell even before broadcast at Utaraku 's homepage you'll know I thinkー

Just now with the digicame's battery empty、2nd performance's outfit's pics are in a condition where they can't be sent through infra-red so just wait


It may get carried over till tomorrow。。。??


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment