News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Recently Addicted。。。♪


Ossu

Ora Reina


↑【Ora Gokuu】's impersonation you know?(lol)





Today Reina's lunch




Subway

This sandwich's filling、 Reina's the one who made the choice





Avocado
Lettuce
Tomato
Basil dressing


Really healthy right

It's just vegetables so it may look thin but

It's very very very deliciousー


Everyone too try the same choice as Reinaー

It's impressively delicious so maybe I can eat it all

。。。was what I thought but (・━・)


I could only ate half
Why。。。?



Perhaps even though I shouldn't have been full but my brain


【Already tired 】 maybe has become like that (__;)


But really this sandwich choice is delicious

People who likes avocado please try it


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment